Withdrawal Management Services
Who are we?
The Grey Bruce Withdrawal Management Services (WMS) provide a safe place for men and women to withdraw from alcohol or other drugs.
Who can come to the WMS?
Anyone under the influence of, or in withdrawal from, alcohol or other drugs. A person may come on their own, or be referred by any service or person.
If a person arrives at WMS with other health concerns, they are referred for treatment to the Emergency Department of Grey Bruce Health Services Owen Sound Site.
What services do we offer?
Safe housing and support are provided for clients who are attending the Addiction Day Treatment Program or waiting for another program.
- Morning Reflections is a short session to help start the day off with a positive thought related to recovery
- Introduction to Recovery is a daily group to help the client better understand addiction and the need to change.
- All clients must agree to a treatment plan.
What is our goal?
Our goal is to help our clients:
- adjust to life without alcohol or other drugs
- make a decision to change their lifestyle
- become aware of problems that result from using alcohol and/or other drugs
- contact other sources of help
Is there a cost?
Can we help you?
Sponsoring Agency - Grey Bruce Health Services
Phone: (519) 376-5666
Fax: (519) 376-3664